Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »Permanent Continuous Future Contract
Author Topic: Permanent Continuous Future Contract (42 messages, Page 2 of 2)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jun 3, 2005 04:21 PM          Msg. 31 of 42
That is correct, we had code in place to roll everything, however, there seems to be some contacts that don't conform to the standards we had though. Thus, we will be taking care of the EuroFX the Brandon needed this weekend. if you have a list of other contracts that roll this weekend let me know and we will get them rolled too.

Thanks

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 4, 2005 12:39 PM          Msg. 32 of 42
GC @YG @ZG should have already rolled

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 4, 2005 01:00 PM          Msg. 33 of 42
@US @TY also

donizetti
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 06:05 AM          Msg. 34 of 42
Eurex interest rate derivates rolled over & expired (=no more quotes for june contract) at 06:00am EST

BD#
BL#
EZ#
Edited by donizetti on Jun 8, 2005 at 10:04 AM

donizetti
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 06:16 AM          Msg. 35 of 42
Quote: That is correct, we had code in place to roll everything, however, there seems to be some contacts that don't conform to the standards we had though. Thus, we will be taking care of the EuroFX the Brandon needed this weekend. if you have a list of other contracts that roll this weekend let me know and we will get them rolled too.

Thanks

--- Original message by DTN_Jay_Froscheiser on Jun 3, 2005 04:21 PM
But the june EUROFX contract still has more volume than the sept. contract. IMO roll over for FX should happen when the sept. contract volume is higher than the june volume.

bdholmes
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 06:49 AM          Msg. 36 of 42
Yes, I was misled by this page on CME's site:
http://www.cme.com/trading/prd/fx/rolldates3745.html
I am speaking with CME customer support to explain or remove it. Rollover is the first trading day prior to the second Friday of the expiration month (this is usually, but not always, the second Thursday of the month), so this month it is tomorrow (9th of June) I've also spoken with Ed from DTN support, according to him rolling is a one-way process and now that the Euro FX has been rolled to September they can't change it back to June for today, yesterday and Monday.

Really this problem occurred because DTN are STILL describing this as a beta service, and have no effective method (volume) of rolling futures contracts, and are instead relying on customers to tell them when to roll.

Brendan

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 08:23 AM          Msg. 37 of 42
Regarding @US @TY

From these pages its obvious where the volume is

http://www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/page/0,3181,1391,00.html

http://www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/page/0,3181,1413,00.html

Yet the symbols @US# and @TY# are still printing June05.

So what is it? Automatic rollover whenever volume switches? Or does somebody need to phone somebody?

EDIT: this board doesn't like "," in URLs... Copy entire link into browser address bar.
Edited by skunk on Jun 8, 2005 at 08:28 AM

nsolot
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 08:30 AM          Msg. 38 of 42
Does anyone know (or willing to guess) when index futures (ES, NQ, YM) will roll?

bdholmes
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 08:37 AM          Msg. 39 of 42
The CME index futures will roll tomorrow. When the DTN symbols for them will roll is anyone's guess. If you are concerned I would phone DTN.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 08:39 AM          Msg. 40 of 42
tomorrow 09:30 ET

derek
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 08:09 PM          Msg. 41 of 42
QM (E-Mini Oil) Still hasn't rolled. Gives invalid symbol now. Please fix ASAP!!!!

donizetti
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 17, 2005 07:47 AM          Msg. 42 of 42
XG#
EX#
SW#

expired & rolled today at 07:00am EST

BD# still does not work
Edited by donizetti on Jun 17, 2005 at 07:47 AM

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 6:10 PM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003