Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »What exchanges are still available on DTN Satellite RealTime?
Author Topic: What exchanges are still available on DTN Satellite RealTime? (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

chrisk
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 03:03 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
It seems like DTN satellite feed has been trimmed down over last few years.
What is still available as far as realtime equities/futures, their options, and
specific exchanges.

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 03:15 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hi Chris,

Sadly you are correct. Due to the ever increasing volume of data being generated by the markets we have had to make some changes. Not something we wanted to do. But it was either that or the signal would have been overloaded & everything sent late every day. We do have all the data that has been trimmed from the satellites available on our internet products. If you would like to take a look at them please give us a call, 800-397-7000, or you can take a look at them on line at www.DTNIQ.com

If I can be any further help please feel free to ask.

Stan S

chrisk
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 03:22 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
The only alternative is NxCore, but it is still too pricey. All other feeds would not work. Can you just list all the realtime exchanges still available on satellite?

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 03:34 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Your are correct that the only option for a full market feed/API is NxCore. For a full market feed, I don't think it would be considered pricey compared to other options in the marketplace. We also carry our full breadth of data between the IQ Platform and ProphetX if you are only watching a subset of the market.

The following is not available on Satellite:
Nasdaq Level II
Index/Equity Options
Financial Future Options on any exchanges
CME, COMEX, NYMEX or EUREX Future Market Depth

These are the exchanges we carry on Satellite:
US Equities (sent at a low priority and thus will drop or delay data during active markets)
TSX
CBOT
CME
NYMEX
COMEX
KCBT
MGE
ICE
DME
Eurex
Euronext
BM&F
LME
SIMEX
Bursa Malasia

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 5:47 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003