Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »we need after-market ask and bid price and quantity of the order information in iqfeed data feed
Author Topic: we need after-market ask and bid price and quantity of the order information in iqfeed data feed (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)

-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 06:42 PM          Msg. 1 of 7
we need after-market ask and bid price and quantity of the order information in iqfeed data feed,
by the way, is there a justification for the iqfeed to be in-active after normal session market close ? if not, please keep the data feed in after-market session, thanks

Quote:

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 09:46 PM          Msg. 2 of 7
Sorry about the delay in responding to this post, I must have missed it when you first posted. I assume you are talking about After market hours quotes in the historical informationsince we DO have pre and post market hours quote data in the live stream. Please confirm if this is what you are referring too. We have a new server system in development that will be able to store pre/post market data, but it is still a ways off. In the mean time, there are 3rd party applications which read and store the data off the feed as it comes in, so you would have the data you need available to you. A couple examples I can think of off hand would be Ensign and InvestorRT (I am sure there are others).

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

leonsmith
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 04:22 PM          Msg. 3 of 7
I am not able to get live stream quotes after hours. Right now I am trying to follow BIDU. IB has live actions but DTNIQ does not.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 04:27 PM          Msg. 4 of 7
Since you mention that you are using DTN.IQ, I assume you are using our DTN.IQ software, not a 3rd party. I am watching BIDU streaming with data rigth now at 5:26 ET. For after market hours, you need to look at the bid and ask (as well as bid/ask Volume). The last trade will be updating in the ET Last and the change is in the ET Change field. We do stream the data after market. The only difference is the LAST price will not update with extended market data. You must look in the ET Last field (currently showing 77.60).

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

leonsmith
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 04:46 PM          Msg. 5 of 7
I usually use Amibroker, but I tried that and your client. Using your client I can see the data in a watchlist, but my charts stop at 4:01pm ET. on both products. I just upgraded to the latest IQFeed, but not the latest client yet.

leonsmith
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 04:49 PM          Msg. 6 of 7
OK, I get it. I read your last posts more carefully. If you don't give us the Last, we can't have charts. Why no last ?

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 04:58 PM          Msg. 7 of 7
Historically the exchange required the all data be separated between the regular and post market sessions. Thus, we had to put the extended market hours data into a different field. we do have development underway to make the extended market data available in charts. In addition, the more actively supported 3rd party applications that support IQFeed will store and allow you to chart the extended market hours without issue. Some of these apps include QuoteTracker, Ensign and InvestorRT. Towards the end of the year, we should be able to start providing the extended market hours data in the intraday chart files.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 10:56 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003