Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter

Forums Login
Username:
Password:

Information for New Forum's Users
First time users must register prior to accessing this forum. To create an account, click on the Create New Account link below. A temporary password will be sent to you via email from the email address "DTNForums@dtn.com" (Make sure this email doesn't get caught in any spam filters you have setup). After logging in for the first time using this temporary password, you can click on "Profile" at the top of the Forums and change your password to something you can easily remember. In your Profile, you can also select the option to receive e-mail notifications when a new post has been made to each forum. This is a great way to stay on top of issues effecting the products you subscribe to.

Forgot your password? Create new account

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 7:24 AM CFBB v1.2.0 4 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003