Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mong
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 4, 2008 09:19 AM
Interests:
Email: marong35@yahoo.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mong has contributed to 20 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.09%) in 5,979 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » ym delayed feed. !! Aug 4, 2008 09:19 AM (Total replies: 3)

ok. thank you very much!

Data and Content Support » @YM is delayed 10 minutes Aug 4, 2008 08:38 AM (Total replies: 4)

hi skunk, has anyone replied to you about this yet??

whats sup wiv it!?

Data and Content Support » ym delayed feed. !! Aug 4, 2008 08:37 AM (Total replies: 3)

yea. i'm getting this as well. on YM. delayed or slowing up!!???

please help. thanks.

ym dow emini.??

tx.

Data and Content Support » y'day daily bar Feb 21, 2008 11:52 AM (Total replies: 2)

ok. thanks for replying.

Data and Content Support » y'day daily bar Feb 19, 2008 03:17 AM (Total replies: 2)

i am missing the OHLC on y'days (02/18/2008) data. intraday appears but the daily is missing. others in my chat room concur this for ES.

if this is the case how can i add it or get it added?

thanks.

Data and Content Support » missing data? Feb 5, 2008 03:31 PM (Total replies: 3)

ok. thanks.

Data and Content Support » missing data? Jan 31, 2008 02:59 AM (Total replies: 3)

hello,

i am trying to back fill intra day data from the 30th (yday) to now. when i do i get about 2bars of data for the 30th and first few minutes of since i've started my pc (this morning).

is there bad tick data in the serverfarm. are other users having problems? this is for YM dow futures march contract @YMH8.

thx.

Data and Content Support » missing data? Jan 31, 2008 02:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

hello,

i am trying to back fill intra day data from the 30th (yday) to now. when i do i get about 2bars of data for the 30th and first few minutes of since i've started my pc.

is there bad tick data in the serverfarm. are other users having problems? this is for YM dow futures march contract @YMH8.

thx.

Data and Content Support » RealTimeTraders.com Jan 2, 2008 06:03 AM (Total replies: 1)

Real-Time streaming news from RealTimeTraders.com, PR Newswire, and Business Wire (other newswires available for an additional fee)

hi, i suscribe to iqfeed. how do i access the different news servers/RSS feeds??

i have a reader but don't know what addresses to use?

also do these feeds have information quicker then the public? eg. yahoo/reuters etc..

if so i would like to configure my reader to retrieve news from all 3 standard services mentioned above from the website.

thank you. regards, mong.

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 09:13 AM (Total replies: 11)

ok. deleted file and more data returning now. not perfect will try again after lunch. today is rollover and will move to a new file then. so will see how that goes. thanks again for prompt /timely service.

reg. mong.

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 08:49 AM (Total replies: 11)

np. yes i'm only using sierra. the thread covers y'days problems as well. so i just added to it today. (so last posts are relevant to us now)

http://supportboard.sierrachart.com/showthread.php?t=14350

i think maybe something about y'day has something to do with it. that its encountering a end of file character or something telling it to only start from this area.

all charts go back as far as 12/12 13:25 CST. earlier than this it doesn't go.

thanks.

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 07:28 AM (Total replies: 11)

y'day all was ok after the data problems were fixed. this morning my charts had some erroneous bars so i decided to delete my main file and re populate. when i did i kept getting strange results. i finally got something that looked normal but when i scrollback it only goes back to y'day.

i don't think i have changed anything on my side. no new software or major changes that i can remember.

reg. mong.

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 07:00 AM (Total replies: 11)

result from ping test shows an IP or server. i have no idea what this is? i assume its your server where i'm getting the data from.

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 06:58 AM (Total replies: 11)

i'm not sure about the server. but i'm using range bars and have set to down load tick not minute data.

please see attached file. thanks.

i use sierra chart and they said other users had same problem so probably probs with iq feed?? pls advise??

Data and Content Support » data download Dec 13, 2007 06:05 AM (Total replies: 11)

i can only get 2 days of intraday data??? symbol @YMZ7.

is it on your end? are others also having problems?? rolloever maybe?

thanks.

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 13, 2007 01:28 AM (Total replies: 25)

hi, i know some are having data issues. i'm trying to refresh/download the Z7 futures and can only get the last 1-2 days. does this have something to do with the rollover???

anyone else having this problem?

thanks. reg.mong.

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 05:32 AM (Total replies: 25)

thanks guys. working well agian now.

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 04:55 AM (Total replies: 25)

ok great. i am just releaved that i'm not doing something wrong! heheheha

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 04:27 AM (Total replies: 25)

thankjs.

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003