Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: pigpen
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 02:28 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
pigpen has contributed to 6 posts out of 18822 total posts (0.03%) in 4,070 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
ProphetX Support » Session Filter Mar 3, 2010 02:28 PM (Total replies: 1)

Since upgrading the latest version of prophetx, i have not been able to get the session filter that had worked on the previous version, to work on the new version for emini S&P and Dow futures. I have even tried recreating and still now luck. the templates will work on intraday timeframes (5, 15, 60, etc minute charts). I used to be able to create a 1,440 minute chart and apply the filter so that I was looking at a daily chart that only included regular trading hours. This no longer works.

Any suggestions?

ProphetX Support » Symbols question Jan 29, 2010 08:16 AM (Total replies: 0)

Can someone tell me what is being displayed in the symbol VINT.Z on ProphetX. I read in another post - and also in the IQ symbol search here: http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?symbolguide=lookup&displayaction=support§ion=guide&web=iqfeed
that it is supposed to be "NYSE Issues Volume Total", but it does not match any of the data reported by the NYSE.

Also, is their a symbol to obtain volume for the S&P 500 Index and also the Dow Jones Industrial Index?

Thanks in advance

ProphetX Support » Vista Problems? Dec 11, 2008 06:29 PM (Total replies: 2)

I recently got a new computer with Vista operating system. I transferred my workbook file from my old computer, and everything loads good except for Market Profile. Regardless of which symbol I am looking at, the chart will not show all of the data for the current session or for the previous session.

I have attached a screenshot of the Euro, set to display according sessions rather than days.
Note that the chart for the current session is only displaying data starting from when I opened the chart, the data for the previous session is missing half the session, data for all other sessions is displayed properly.

I have the exact same workbook on my office desktop (with XP) and do not have any problems. I have tried creating new charts, I have deleted the workbook and then retransferred from my desktop, i have completely uninstalled ProphetX and deleted all accompanying folders and then reinstalled, I have "played" with all settings and options, all without any luck. I have called DTN tech support, but the person that I spoke with was unfamiliar with market profile, and did not have any suggestions.

I am quite confident that this is an issue with Vista, since I have worked with several XP machines and not had any problems.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

ProphetX Support » Custom Signals Oct 15, 2008 08:59 AM (Total replies: 1)

Is there any literature or a help guide for developing custom signals? Or maybe someone here can help ... I would like to develop the following signal:

1. If a bar close above the high of the previous bar with higher volume, an up arrow below the bar.

2. If a bar closes below the low of the previous bar with higher volume, a down arrow above the bar.

Thanks in advance.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » commodity spread symbols? Sep 28, 2007 12:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

Tim is there an additional cost to have the IQ feed attached to a ProhetX account? I am considering switching to ProhpetX but would also like to be able to operate a 3rd party program that is compatible with IQ.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

ProphetX Support » DTN Connection Sep 28, 2007 12:12 PM (Total replies: 1)

I would like to know if ProphetX uses the same "connection manager" software that allows other applications to co-exist, sharing the same data stream.

I am looking into using a 3rd party application that uses DTN IQFeed, via the DTN Connection Manager software. I currently am a DTN ProphetX subscriber. Can this 3rd party application and ProphetX coesist using the same DTN market data account?

Thanks in advance,

Nate

Time: Sun November 18, 2018 6:30 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003