Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: LTANIQFEED
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 6, 2007 10:53 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
LTANIQFEED has contributed to 1 posts out of 20690 total posts (0.00%) in 5,556 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
POLLS & SURVEYS » Operating System Support for Future Software Versions? Aug 6, 2007 10:53 AM (Total replies: 11)

I would NOT need any support for OS prior to Win 2K. Could you clarify whether you would eventually support VISTA? I currently don't think it makes sense for me to use it and don't expect that opinion to change for the next year or three, BUT I suspect it is more a question of when not if.

For what I do XP 64 bit and W3K probably makes more sense because I can access more memory and storport IO support.

Time: Wed October 5, 2022 8:23 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003