Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: jayo
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 10, 2006 06:59 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
jayo has contributed to 2 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 6,983 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Wish List » Nasdaq Total View Sep 10, 2006 06:59 PM (Total replies: 7)

I know it has been mentioned in at least one previous topic, but has there been any further consideration by DTN_IQ to provide Nasdaq Total View. I know it will depend on how easy/difficult it would be to implement into the API, and the resulting "mark up" on the data fee.

I understand that Total View has gained a lot in popularity over basic level 2. I would be willing to pay more for this service.

J

IQFeed Developer Support » COM vs SOCKET?? Mar 12, 2005 05:45 PM (Total replies: 0)

I am in the planning stages of a small application. I haven't noticed any discussions or info in regards to contrasting & comparing COM and SOCKET for receiving level 2 data from IQFeed servers.

In what instances is one preferred over the other?

I will be reading level 2 data from multiple symbols, using VB. Naturally, speed and stability are very important.

J

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 1:06 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003