Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_Stephen
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 07:08 AM
Interests:
Email: stephen.shockey@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_Stephen has contributed to 147 posts out of 18987 total posts (0.77%) in 1,670 days (0.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN.IQ Client Software Support » "Invalid interval reference time" Today @ 07:08 AM (Total replies: 4)

We are looking into your reported problems. I will post additional information to this forum the moment I have more to report.

Stephen Shockey
Customer Support Representative

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

I have forwarded your request to our Product Management team.

Please email us at support@iqfeed.net with your IQ Login information so that we can contact you with additional details regarding this request.

Please also be aware we do update details about the IQ Feed on our Twitter page.

http://twitter.com/dtn_iqfeed?lang=en

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » Bad Tick for AM on 2019-03-13 Mar 14, 2019 12:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

There was a reorganization of this company, symbol AM. We will made a one-time adjustment to AM history to reflect the reorganization.

https://www.anteromidstream.com/investors/news-events/press-releases/detail/74/antero-midstream-and-amgp-announce-approval-of

This is a separate issue from the reported data point.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » Bad Tick for AM on 2019-03-13 Mar 14, 2019 07:17 AM (Total replies: 3)

We have confirmed the trade 11.03 at 14:57:32 is a valid trade and set a new daily low.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

We appreciate your inquiry

We are working to resolve HID,HTD and BW function with queries on TST$Y. Unfortunately there is not an ETA at this moment.

When I receive word that this functionality has been restored I will post another message under this topic.

Thank you for your patience.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can utilize the symbol TST$Y

This symbol sends a loop of data 24/7.

Please let us know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » .NET Lib Feb 22, 2019 06:52 AM (Total replies: 2)

Our API Documentation can be found on developer side of our site.

http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=developer§ion=main.

To access this information you will need an API License/Login with IQ Feed.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

IQFeed Developer Support » Incorrect Intraday data for WY and TWLO Feb 6, 2019 09:15 AM (Total replies: 2)

We have corrected WY and TWLO data.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you.

Stephen Shockey

DTN
800-779-7299
stephen.shockey@dtn.com

9110 W Dodge Rd
Omaha NE 68114, USA
www.dtn.com

IQFeed Developer Support » Incorrect data for HOLX Jan 28, 2019 08:03 AM (Total replies: 2)

We have removed the bad tick in question.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Stephen Shockey | DTN | Trading Customer Service Technical Support
Phone: 800.779.7299 | International 402.255.3918
stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Sorry about the delay in our response.

We have resolved the daily data for the individual contracts for example QRBJ01. You will now be able to request history from historical contracts you were concerned about on RBOB futures on the NYMEX exchange.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

We have loaded the missing data points for QCLV04 and QCLG05.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » 365 days TICK HISTORY needed Jan 14, 2019 07:01 AM (Total replies: 1)

We appreciate your feedback regarding Tick Data availability. I have submitted a Customer Request to our Product Management team.

Please keep in mind when we make changes to our datafeed we will update our Twitter page.

http://twitter.com/dtn_iqfeed?lang=en

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » Incorrect data some nyse symbols Jan 2, 2019 06:32 AM (Total replies: 3)

I appreciate your response. A majority of our customers request that our Daily only data be adjusted for splits and the intraday data not be adjusted.

Most third party charting platforms are able to do adjustments to intraday data if that is your preference.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » Incorrect data some nyse symbols Dec 30, 2018 05:27 PM (Total replies: 3)

We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your question. IQ Feed reports Splits to our daily data on equities and not in our intraday data. I believe that is what you are seeing.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Trying to download historical data Dec 18, 2018 05:08 PM (Total replies: 1)

Open Time and Sales Application under the IQ Applications icon. This will automatically launch the IQ Client Connection Window.

Now left click on settings on the Time and Sales application. Select the "Data Type" and your "Load Data Options".

Please keep in mind trial accounts do have limitations to historical data.

*Trial Accounts have access to 4 calendar days of tick and minute data and 365 daily bars.*

You will enter your symbol in the space provided in the upper left hand corner of the Time and Sales window and hit enter. Data should fill in the Time and Sales window per your request.

Please click on SAVE in the Time and Sales window. You will be presented with CSV Options. I would advise checking the box "Include Column Names" Left click on Okay and you will be able to decide where you would like to save the CSV File.

At this point most Windows computers will be able to simply left click on the file and it will be opened by EXCEL.
If this does not work you may need to right click on the file and choose "Open With" and select EXCEL.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

IQFeed Developer Support » Faulty tick for CVX Oct 24, 2018 10:30 AM (Total replies: 2)

We have corrected the data on CVX. Please start a new historical download of the data.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Oct 10, 2018 10:41 AM (Total replies: 15)

To clarify LSEI symbols are International Equities on the London Stock Exchange.

We have removed Mutual funds and Bonds from the LSE symbol total.

Please keep in mind the 11,774 total symbols on the LSE includes ETF symbols.

Hopefully this fully answers your questions regarding LSE symbols.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Oct 9, 2018 10:15 AM (Total replies: 15)

LSEI are the index symbols.

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Oct 8, 2018 09:53 AM (Total replies: 15)

At this time the total LSE symbols displayed in our Symbol Lookup does still include Mutual Funds and Bonds.

This is on our roadmap to resolve. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA.

Can you expand on your question regarding "Understanding symbol Format"?

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

IQFeed Developer Support » Where is 6.0.0.5? Jul 16, 2018 07:01 AM (Total replies: 4)

I will notify the developers...

stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Time: Mon March 18, 2019 8:37 AM CFBB v1.2.0 0 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003