Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_Stephen
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2017 02:05 PM
Interests:
Email: stephen.shockey@telventdtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_Stephen has contributed to 107 posts out of 18070 total posts (0.59%) in 1,128 days (0.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Sep 5, 2017 02:05 PM (Total replies: 9)

Unfortunately that number 23,304 that our symbol lookup is reflecting for London Stock Exchange (Equities) has Mutual Funds and Bonds intermingled.

This has been reported to our developers for resolution. Unfortunately there is not an ETA at this time.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Aug 31, 2017 12:57 PM (Total replies: 9)

If you utilize NCM, NGM and NGSM you will get the expected results for NASDAQ. You should omit OTC and OTCBB.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Aug 29, 2017 07:10 AM (Total replies: 9)

Equity is stock symbols.

Index is index symbols.

Money is money market symbols.

Mutual is mutual funds.

Data and Content Support » how to understand the symbol format Aug 28, 2017 06:42 AM (Total replies: 9)

The number 63,449 under NASDAQ that you see it the total number of Equities, Equity Option symbols, Indexes, OTC and Futures symbols.

You can drill further down by utilizing the Security Type field just below where you had chosen Filter by Exchange.

Our Market Data team has reviewed the trades in question between August 16th and 18th, 201 on NFLX.

Although this is a higher amount then typical, trades occurring between the value of bid/ask do occur and are valid.

We have verified our data against other data vendors which are also matching what we have.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Looking for a download to ascii Aug 9, 2017 12:31 PM (Total replies: 4)

The link I posted in regards to MULTICHARTS is the only information I have in regards to ASCII tools.

We do have another software called Prophet X which has as part of it's tools "Web Services" that allows a browser interface.

Although PXWeb usually returns an XML result, it is possible to request for the response to be generated as a simple HTML table fragment that can be easily embedded into a web page.? Other possible formats for the result include CSV and JSON.

www.prophetx.com

http://pxweb.dtn.com/PXWebDoc/Default.aspx

You can also contact our sales team at (800) 532-0136

Data and Content Support » Wilshire 5000 Jul 3, 2017 08:59 AM (Total replies: 3)

We currently carry the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index in our NYSA ARCA data.

The symbol is W5000.X and you will receive that data free in a delayed fashion with the IQ Feed Core Services.

Edited by DTN_Stephen on Jul 3, 2017 at 09:00 AM

Investor RT has built there own internal client to connect to IQ Feed when using OSX or a MAC operating system.

They are the only 3rd party licensed software that does not require the IQ Client when operating off a MAC platform.

Data and Content Support » Holes in tick data Jun 22, 2017 07:21 AM (Total replies: 4)

*Trades not occurring for several minutes at a time can, and will happen.
*Trading halted by the exchange also can happen.
*Listed examples below:

WDR was halted on 6/9/17 due to announcement of assets under management.

WFM was halted on 6/16/17 at the beginning of the session due to the buyout from Amazon.

AZN halted by the exchange on 12/9/16

CDEV – cannot find news story but we are matching other data providers for 1/11/2017
CDEV – same with 1/24/17
CDEV – same with 1/27/17

MCD halted by exchange on 3/1/17

UWT – we’re matching other data providers 12/9/16

AUPH – matching other data providers 2/10/17

Data and Content Support » Delisted Stocks May 16, 2017 03:21 PM (Total replies: 7)

The symbol UA.C has stored historical Daily and Intraday data.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Data and Content Support » minute bars from tick data May 2, 2017 07:53 AM (Total replies: 9)

(1) Minute bars are built from the previous minutes tick data.

(2) I will be unable to answer your second question without more specific information.

(3) Daily data is built from tick data yes.

Please contact us at support@iqfeed.net by email; you can also contact us through a chat from our website iqfeed.net. You will find a link for technical support chat on the left hand side of the page.

Lastly you can also contact us at (800) 779-7299 for phone support to help you answer your second question.

Data and Content Support » Earliest hour to do a lookup May 1, 2017 08:37 AM (Total replies: 1)

Historical tick and minute data will be available immediately upon receipt from the exchange.

Daily historical data will be available after the Close and Settlement is received by the exchange. This would depend on the close of the specific symbol in question.

In general all Daily historical data for futures would be available for lookup by 8:00pm EST.

Data and Content Support » Bad Data for TY (ZN, @TY#C) May 1, 2017 07:48 AM (Total replies: 1)

Thank you for your post. We have reviewed the data on @TY#C. We do not see any precision errors on the daily data.

Please feel free to email us any screenshots to support@iqfeed.net.

Data and Content Support » Delisted Stocks Mar 27, 2017 01:22 PM (Total replies: 7)

The daily and Minute data is available on de-listed stocks unless the symbol is reused.

Data and Content Support » Option symbols Mar 13, 2017 02:17 PM (Total replies: 3)

You may try parsing the symbol from the back instead of the front this may resolve your issue.

Please keep in mind if you have a API license we do have Developer Support in both chat and email.

You can also contact our sales team to signup for an API and get that additional level of support.

sales@iqfeed.net
(800) 475-4755

Data and Content Support » Option symbols Mar 13, 2017 10:22 AM (Total replies: 3)

The additional 1 in the symbol is to designate it as a non-standard option, due to some sort of corporate Action.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » IBEX Data Mar 8, 2017 06:50 AM (Total replies: 1)

Thank you for your post regarding interest in the IBEX-35 Index. I have forwarded the details to our Product Management team.

Can you please also submit your request by email to support@iqfeed.net with your IQ Login ID

We review these requests on a monthly basis and will contact you by email and post in the forums if we decide to add this content.

IQ Feed provides a 7 day trial which would be a great opportunity to compare IQ Feed data against Interactive Brokers data. You can find a link off our main page iqfeed.net in bold GET FREE TRIAL NOW.

Did you know that you can get our stand-alone, Forex-only complete data package for only $30 per month?

• Our professional tick by tick streaming data
• Over 10 years of one-minute bars
• Six months of tick history

Please fee free to contact our sales department at sales@iqfeed.net or start a chat from our iqfeed.net homepage.

Data and Content Support » Eurex timestamp lag Feb 27, 2017 09:27 AM (Total replies: 1)

The timestamps are received from the Eurex Exchange.

All data does flow through our United States based servers.

Data and Content Support » UVXY - split in May 2015 Jan 31, 2017 12:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

We have verified that a 5X reverse split was indeed done in May 2015.

Time: Fri September 22, 2017 3:47 PM CFBB v1.2.0 0 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003