Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_Stephen
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 10:30 AM
Interests:
Email: stephen.shockey@telventdtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_Stephen has contributed to 90 posts out of 17787 total posts (0.51%) in 921 days (0.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

IQ Feed provides a 7 day trial which would be a great opportunity to compare IQ Feed data against Interactive Brokers data. You can find a link off our main page iqfeed.net in bold GET FREE TRIAL NOW.

Did you know that you can get our stand-alone, Forex-only complete data package for only $30 per month?

• Our professional tick by tick streaming data
• Over 10 years of one-minute bars
• Six months of tick history

Please fee free to contact our sales department at sales@iqfeed.net or start a chat from our iqfeed.net homepage.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

Data and Content Support » Eurex timestamp lag Today @ 09:27 AM (Total replies: 1)

The timestamps are received from the Eurex Exchange.

All data does flow through our United States based servers.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support

Data and Content Support » UVXY - split in May 2015 Jan 31, 2017 12:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

We have verified that a 5X reverse split was indeed done in May 2015.

Data and Content Support » UVXY - split in May 2015 Jan 30, 2017 07:54 AM (Total replies: 4)

Are you looking at daily data or intraday data on UVXY?

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » Export Data Jan 27, 2017 02:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

I have entered a customer request to our product managers regarding your post. If they decide to add your enhancement they will email you as well as post on the forums.

Enhancement Requested - History file that includes the expiration date of the futures contract in the continuous back-adjusted history.

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » Export Data Jan 27, 2017 09:29 AM (Total replies: 3)

We currently provide the ability to export historical data into a CSV files (1) symbol at a time in our DTNiQ software. We also offer an API that can be utilized to write your own custom application with the desired functionality.

We may also suggest products like QCollector which many of our customers find to be quite feature rich for exporting our data.

It isn't out of the question that we will provide the requested functionality in the IQ Feed Core product in the future, however it isn't on our near term roadmap.

Please feel free to contact our Sales department in regards to DTNiQ or our custom API at sales@iqfeed.net or (800) 475-4755. We also have a Sales chat function from our website iqfeed.net

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » IMBALANCE FEED, when ? Jan 11, 2017 08:55 AM (Total replies: 3)

We have the Imbalance Feed on our roadmap and we are planning to provide it sometime in 2017.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Historical Fundamentals Jan 9, 2017 08:04 AM (Total replies: 1)

Please email us at support@iqfeed.net with your Login ID to IQ Feed so that we can enter a customer request or enhancement for you.

Data and Content Support » data on symbol @S# Dec 23, 2016 09:38 AM (Total replies: 1)

We have reloaded and refreshed all data on @S#. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Please also feel free to contact us at support@iqfeed.net if you need additional support.

Data and Content Support » Tokyo stock exchange?? Dec 14, 2016 07:13 AM (Total replies: 1)

We currently do not carry the Tokyo Exchange. If you could please contact us at support@iqfeed.net with your Login ID for your IQ Feed account we can enter a customer request for this exchange.

We appreciate your post and look forward to speaking to you further about your interest in this exchange.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » IQFeed Didn't Automatically Reconnect Dec 8, 2016 12:58 PM (Total replies: 1)

Please upgrade your client to IQ Feed client 5.2.5.0

http://www.iqfeed.net/iqfeed_client_5_2_5_0.exe

We would also like you to contact us either through our chat feature on our website iqfeed.net or contact us at (800) 779-7299.

This will allow us to further research your problem.

At a glance, it looks like you are getting reasonable data back and I see no issues with those messages. I would guess that the app you are using may not be parsing those messages correctly. However, if you have a developer account and this is your code.

Please email me your user id at support@iqfeed.net and I will have our development support reach out to you.

Data and Content Support » wrong data for AAPL at 2014.06.25 Nov 15, 2016 02:09 PM (Total replies: 1)

We have corrected the data on AAPL on 6/25/2014.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Data and Content Support » Missing intraday data for TLT on 2011-08-10 Nov 10, 2016 09:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

Unfortunately we will be unable to recover historical intraday data on TLT for the day of 8-10-2011.

Data and Content Support » Missing intraday data for TLT on 2011-08-10 Nov 10, 2016 06:45 AM (Total replies: 2)

We are actively looking into this data issue. I will reply when I have more details. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 7, 2016 07:51 AM (Total replies: 34)

The account you have listed is a Trial account.

Trial accounts are limited to 4 days of Tick/Minute data and 365 daily bars. If you would like to see additional historical data you will need to contact sales and signup for a live subscription.

The error message you are getting "Sorry, your Product and/or Service for the attempted login are incorrect. If you have recently changed products you may also need to change your type of service. Please contact DTN customer support for assistance. (3)"

This is due to the fact your account is setup as a IQ Feed Core account and you are more then likely clicking on an icon on your desktop that says "DTNiQ" This is a software you do not currently have access to. This software does allow you to download CSV Files of our data.

The next step would be to contact our sales team so they can help get you setup with the correct Trial account to fit your needs.

Sales - (800) 475-4755

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » EUREX - VDAX or VDAX-NEW available ? Oct 7, 2016 06:48 AM (Total replies: 1)

I believe you are looking for the Volatility DAX.

The symbol VXY.X, which is free delayed data with the IQ Core Services. This is carried on the Eurex Index Exchange. If you do not already carry this exchange it is $6.50 per month for Non-Professional accounts.

You can add an Exchange to your IQ Account by logging in at the following link.

https://my.telventdtn.com/storefront/login

Once you are logged in, look for a link on the page that is labeled "Add additional exchanges, news, add-ons"

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » iqconnect.exe & iqconnect_console.exe Oct 3, 2016 09:49 AM (Total replies: 7)

Thank you for the request. I will pass this information on to our Product Development.

Data and Content Support » INDU.X bad intraday volume data? Sep 22, 2016 02:43 PM (Total replies: 7)

Unfortunately we will not be able to recover the Volume for those minutes in 10-29-2013 for both INDU.X and TRAN.X

Data and Content Support » INDU.X bad intraday volume data? Sep 22, 2016 07:06 AM (Total replies: 7)

The symbol INDU.X is a symbol we get from the Dow Jones Exchange. The symbols VI1T.Z or DI1T.Z are in house calculated symbols.

These symbols will not be comparable.

Time: Mon February 27, 2017 6:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003