Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »IQ4.0 via 2.0
Author Topic: IQ4.0 via 2.0 (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

js2004
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 27, 2006 12:25 PM          Msg. 1 of 9
Hi, Tech support:

I develop my own software. Previously my software linked with IQ32.lib (IQFeed version 2.0).

I just downloaded IQFeed 4.0 and installed it into my computer.

After installation, I found out that the lib directory is gone and no IQ32.lib file can be found.

If my program does not link with IQ32.lib, the compiler gives error message:

unresolved external symbol "void __stdcall RemoveClientApp()

Is IQFeed 4.0 back competible with 2.0?

How to solve this problem?

Thanks

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 27, 2006 01:44 PM          Msg. 2 of 9
The lib folder should still be there with the developer install and IQ32.lib should be included.

assuming the default install directory for IQFeed it should be located:

C:\Program Files\DTN\IQFeed\lib\IQ32.lib

If it is not there, your install of IQFeed isn't complete. Doublecheck you installed the Developer version and/or reinstall it.
Edited by DTN_Steve_S on Jan 30, 2006 at 01:13 PM

js2004
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 29, 2006 03:37 PM          Msg. 3 of 9
Thank you for your reply.

Where is the link which I can download the developer's version of IQFeed 4.0?

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 29, 2006 06:18 PM          Msg. 4 of 9
www.iqfeed.net/dev. You must be a registered developer. If you are, login, and you will be given the download, release notes, etc for IQFeed developer 4.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

js2004
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 30, 2006 01:02 PM          Msg. 5 of 9
Hi, Jay:

I want to make sure that the file I downloaded is the right one.

After I logged in to developer area, I saw three menu choices:

"About IQFeed" "Support" "Developers"

I click Support and it lead me to a list of sub menus. One is "Download Client".

In Download Client, I saw "Download IQFeed Client 4.0.0.2"

Is this file I need to download for my software development (which contains IQ32.lib and example programs)?

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 30, 2006 01:11 PM          Msg. 6 of 9
That is still the client version. It sounds like you did not get logged in.

when you goto www.iqfeed.net/dev you should have a link in the left-hand navigation window that says login. It will ask you for your username and password.

Once you enter your username and password and get logged in, the first screen that should come up in the main part of the site will say

"Welcome to the IQFeed Developer Website"

There are links on this page to view the latest release notes, documentation, and also to download both versions of IQFeed.

js2004
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 30, 2006 05:17 PM          Msg. 7 of 9
Yes I did click the "login" and entered the user name and password.

I believe that I logged in because if I type in other names and password, it did not allow me to get in. Instead, it said that wrong user name and password. If I did not log in, I cannot go to the focum to post the message. Am I right about this?

After I logged in, I did not see the screen you described.

Anything wrong with my log in?

Do I need to re-register?

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 31, 2006 08:20 AM          Msg. 8 of 9
Your forum username and password is going to be different from your developers username and password and you can post on the forums without being a registered developer.

If you would like to Private message me some information to look up your account, I can let you know what your username/password is or if your account is active.

The information I can find your account with is:

Name, phone number, address, and registered product name.

as much of that information that you can provide would be best.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 31, 2006 03:57 PM          Msg. 9 of 9
James,
I am sending you a PM so we can get this resolved. Looks like your developer account was cancelled per your request back in 2005.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 10:36 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003