Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »IQFeed Developer »IQFeed Developer Support »EURO DOLLAR expired contract data issuse
Author Topic: EURO DOLLAR expired contract data issuse (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 05:31 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
I am trying to download the data of the expired euro dollar contract, however, I cannot find the data in DTN iqfeed, could dtn be able to provide the data or I must download somewhere else?

Fair Value Partners Inc

Time: Mon March 19, 2018 11:28 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003