Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »ProphetX Support »Pulling Bid/Ask size change
Author Topic: Pulling Bid/Ask size change (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

dcai88
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 9, 2013 12:31 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
I would like to know if it is possible to capture the change in bid/ask size with DTN ProphetX in Excel using either DDE or RTD?

Thanks

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 9, 2013 01:43 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
ProphetX does not provide a bid/ask change field, but you can link the bid and ask size fields to your spreadsheet and it will change and update just like the price – just set up a formula in excel to reflect the change every time the bid and ask changes.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

Time: Mon October 15, 2018 8:07 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003