Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »IQFeed Developer »IQFeed Developer Support »Interest Rate Symbols
Author Topic: Interest Rate Symbols (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

stargrazer
-DTN Evangelist-

Right Here & Now

Posted: Jul 15, 2013 03:59 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
When calculating options parameters, one of the parameters is 'risk free rate of interest'.

Does any one have any suggestions for which symbols to use to obtain that rate for US based symbols? For some non US symbols, I use LIBOR which are symbols like ONLIB.X, 1WLIB.X, 2WLIB.X ....

What would be the USD equiv?

Thank you.

Ray

quickTick
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 18, 2013 12:27 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
I'd be interested in this as well.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 18, 2013 09:14 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hello,

Our data team told me that the closest to this we might have, would be our PRIME.X symbol. Whether or not this will match what you need I don't know, so please take time to review the numbers to see if they look like what you would expect.

The exact of what you are looking for does not exist to their knowledge within our feed.

Good luck,

Tim

quickTick
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 18, 2013 02:22 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Thanks!

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 2:17 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003