Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Nasdaq Mutual Funds Price Changes Effective January 1, 2013
Author Topic: DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Nasdaq Mutual Funds Price Changes Effective January 1, 2013 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 11, 2012 02:49 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Below, you will find details regarding price and service changes to DTN.IQ/IQFeed, effective January 1, 2013.

IQFeed basic service will increase by $3/month
DTN.IQ basic service will increase by $5/month

We have also received notice from a few exchanges regarding fee changes for 2013. Nasdaq will begin charging separate fees for access to Nasdaq Mutual Fund data. Effective January 1, 2013, there will be a new fee of $5 per user for this data. If you wish to continue receiving Nasdaq Mutual Funds, please contact customer support prior to January 1, in order to add this new service to your account. If we do not hear from you, Nasdaq Mutual Fund data will be removed from your account on January 1. For complete exchange fee pricing, please visit the fees page on our website.

Throughout 2012, the entire DTN.IQ/IQFeed team has been working hard to improve your services. Here is a brief summary of some of the additions and enhancements we have made to ensure that you are receiving the absolute best market data available:

• New chartable and elementized CFTC Commitment of Traders and USDA data

• New direct exchange connectivity

• Improved DDE and faster response times for historical data

• New S&P 100 and $ Volume Net market stats, updating once per second

• We now include our own streaming news application with IQFeed

• Expanded to 24 hours/day, five days/week customer support via email and forums (in addition to 800# support from 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. ET)

• New (n)tick and (n)volume interval historical data

• Intraday one-minute interval data is available going back nearly seven years on the Emini

• Expanded brokerage support of the CME exchange fee waiver program, as well as the addition of compatibility with new third-party software applications

Our developers are diligently working on IQFeed version 5, which is the direct result of your feedback throughout the year. We anticipate an early 2013 release that will bring milli-second precision, live and historical trade condition reporting, and increased tick data availability.

We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve your market data needs. Be sure to follow @DTN_IQFeed on Twitter to be among the first to receive information about upcoming service enhancements.

If you would like to prepay your service for a year to receive up to a 20 percent discount, please contact DTN Billing at: 1.800.837.0708 by Friday, December 28, 2012.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 7:21 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003