Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore | DTN Refined Fuels | DTN Meteorlogix
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »Data and Content Support »Continuous contract for @NQ on Neoticker
Author Topic: Continuous contract for @NQ on Neoticker (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Pagadawg
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 12:01 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
Neoticker indicates that #NQ is the symbol for the continuous contract for @NQ. I've entered it and it is delivering nonsense prices - this morning between 5.40 and 5.50. Any suggestions where I could be goofing it up?

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 01:00 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hello,

The IQFeed symbol for the continuous contract of the E-mini Nasdaq is @NQ# .
Every data source has its own set of symbols for futures contracts. To help you find the
IQFeed symbols that you are looking for, we have a Symbol Lookup page at:

http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?symbolguide=lookup&displayaction=support§ion=guide&web=iqfeed

Feel free to call us at 800-779-7299 or email us at support@iqfeed.net -
we are glad to help.

Time: Thu October 2, 2014 11:27 AM CFBB v1.2.0 31 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003