Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore | DTN Refined Fuels | DTN Meteorlogix
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »Data and Content Support »Continuous contract for @NQ on Neoticker
Author Topic: Continuous contract for @NQ on Neoticker (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Pagadawg
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 12:01 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
Neoticker indicates that #NQ is the symbol for the continuous contract for @NQ. I've entered it and it is delivering nonsense prices - this morning between 5.40 and 5.50. Any suggestions where I could be goofing it up?

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 01:00 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hello,

The IQFeed symbol for the continuous contract of the E-mini Nasdaq is @NQ# .
Every data source has its own set of symbols for futures contracts. To help you find the
IQFeed symbols that you are looking for, we have a Symbol Lookup page at:

http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?symbolguide=lookup&displayaction=support§ion=guide&web=iqfeed

Feel free to call us at 800-779-7299 or email us at support@iqfeed.net -
we are glad to help.

Time: Wed April 16, 2014 11:44 AM CFBB v1.2.0 31 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003