Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »POLLS & SURVEYS »Most Actives/Gainers/Losers Input Requested (SATELLITE USERS)
Author Topic: Most Actives/Gainers/Losers Input Requested (SATELLITE USERS) (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Oct 19, 2004 03:22 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
We currently provide 3 pages of Most Actives, Gainers, Losers to satellite users (currently in the STOCKS segment). These pages
each provide a list of about 10 issues from each exchange, and the pages are updated every half hour.

We are considering enhancing these lists and I would like your input. Would there be interest in separating these files by exchanges, so instead of 10 Most active issues from each exchange on a single page, you would have 3 pages, each with 25 of the most actives from each individual exchange (1 file for NYSE, 1 for AMEX, 1 for Nasdaq). We could also provide a single most actives page that includes all exchanges together (sorted by most active so you may get 19 Nasdaq, 2 Amex, and 4 NYSE for example depending upon which stocks are most active).

We also may be able to expand the scans that are available to include stocks hitting a new 52 high or low, and stocks with unusually high volume (current days volume compared to avg volume).

In order to do this, we would have to create a new segment on the Satellite system to hold what may end up being as many as 40 pages of scans.

Because some people have voiced that "more is not always better", I thought I would ask before going forward with this change. If people would prefer to just receive the 3 pages as they are now, we can do that as well.

Please let me know what you would like to see.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Nov 11, 2004 04:08 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
Since there has been no reply, we will table these enhancements.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

Time: Mon December 11, 2017 1:22 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003