Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »After hours
Author Topic: After hours (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

lars67
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 07:51 AM          Msg. 1 of 5
Hi all, we need to do some testing after 2200 CET (4PM EST) is there any symbols that are "alive" after 4PM est and throughout the night?

Thanks in advance

Lars

JDonovan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 08:15 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
QQQQ

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 08:36 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
You might also find the Eminis are good for overnight testing. @ES#.

One of the enhancements coming on the server is for pre-post market data on stocks. The full implementation isn't on the PRE server yet, but should be this week. If you are looking to test Pre-Post market functionality, please make sure you are looking at it on the PRE server as well so you can be sure your software fully supports the changes.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

kdresser
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 02:53 PM          Msg. 4 of 5
What is the Pre-Post market data you mention? How is it different from the extended session trades that are transmitted now?

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 03:07 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
We will have more detailed information provided via a Developer Notice shortly, but essentially this is Pre-Post market data in the historical data. Right now we only store regular session data in Tick/Minute data for stocks. We will begin storing and providing data from Pre-post market hours in the new servers.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 8:27 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003