Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »Weekly Charts
Author Topic: Weekly Charts (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Elaine
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 4, 2007 12:01 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Could we please get the ability to have refreshes on weekly continuation charts? Periodically
data gets corrupted and it distorts these charts. These charts are an important part of the
ongoing puzzle of the markets. As a broker these continuation charts are very helpful input.
Thank You

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 4, 2007 02:44 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hello Elaine,

Since our satellites only provide one way transmissions it is not possible at this time to do on demand refreshes of the data. However, if you see a point of data that you believe is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can validate the data, make corrections if need be and then refresh the chart from our end.

We can be reached here on the forums, via email at support@iqfeed.net, or most easily via phone at 800-397-7000. Please let me know if I can do anything at all to help.

Elaine
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 20, 2007 12:35 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
I've finally had time to check through weekly charts and the following are just some that are incorrect. I am referring to the weekly continuation charts (#). Chicago wheat, soybeans,
cotton, gold, and silver. Also since the symbols for the Dow and Nasdaq composite have a
.X after them I have no history on these charts. How would I get those? Thank You

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 20, 2007 05:33 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hello Elaine,

I have looked over the weekly charts for the continuation symbols mentioned above, and I don't see anything wrong off the top of my head. Would it be possible for you to send me screen shots and a few more details, as to what the issue is? Also, has this issue occured since the last time the contract rolled, or what sort of time frame are we looking at?

As far as the INDU.X and COMPX.X, I would suggest contacting Ensign. I am not sure if they have the capability to "mesh" the historical data from the old symbol to the new. Please let me know what they come up with.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets
800/397-7000

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 6:40 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003