Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »ProphetX Support »Fibonannci retracments in prophetX
Author Topic: Fibonannci retracments in prophetX (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Andy
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 19, 2006 10:27 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
I have opened up a chart on prohetX, right clicked the mouse for the add study option but my problem is that I cannot find the studying I'm looking for....i.e Fibonacci retracments

Appreciate any assistance.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 19, 2006 10:34 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hi Andy,

Fibonacci Retracements can be found on the Toolbar at the bottom of the chart window in ProphetX or by right clicking on the chart and choosing "Add Line Study". You can also configure the settings for this and other line studies in the Global Settings.

If you need further assistance, please let us know!

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Tue June 18, 2019 6:01 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003