NOTE: this build will correctly display prices in streaming quote/trades (Level 1 / SnapQuote). However, the history servers still need updated before you will see correct prices there (Time&Sales/Charts). That release is coming soon on the server side and this build will support it when they roll out.
This release also has several bug fixes as follows:
IQFeed v22.214.171.124 - 2019/01/18 - Changes since last Release
• Added support for 64bit (8+ decimals) precision prices in streaming (Level 1) data and History data (as soon as the history servers support rolls out).
• Time & Sales now autosizes on headers and data.
• Time & Sales filters button now stays active while filters are enabled.
• SnapQuote now has the ability to change fonts and autosizes the grid appropriately so it can be read at higher resoultions and scaling.
• Watchlist right-click menu cleaned up.
• Watchlist alerts reset screen will now accept all appropriate keystrokes.
• Fixed several settings with the lower studies settings either not working or not saving in charts.
• News now saves splitter window sizes and should load up in a more user friendly state.
You can download this build on the IQFeed website here:http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=support§ion=download
If you encounter issues with this build (especially anything with the specific fixes mentioned above), please make sure to contact our Customer Support group so that the issues can get logged/addressed as necessary.Edited by DTN_Steve_S on Jan 18, 2019 at 02:25 PM